Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year..........

New Baby!
Wait what? I'm the baby. Well, technically I will be one year old in a few weeks and I can walk and eat people food, but I am the baby! I thought Mom and Dad said I was getting a pet in August and I was really hoping for a Dog. I better talk to them about this and see if we can renegotiate the terms. I mean really, what do I want with a baby, they just cry and sleep, what am I going to do with that? I wonder if that is why Mommy is eating frosted flakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Or why she always looks so sad when I wake up from my naps- like she was taking a nap and I woke her up? Well excuse me Mommy. Sorry to disturb you. I will have to get back to you all on this and let you know the status.
Samuel
Here I am on our New Year's trip to the zoo- and there is an orangutan in the photo as well.
Here is me and Mommy at the zoo- don't worry there is glass between us and the Giant Gorilla- and you can't break glass.
Here is me and Grampa- he is silly.

No comments: