- We were NOT staying in Vancouver, but 20 minutes outside.
- In a very "business-y" hotel
- On a main road with no sidewalks, and nothing to walk to should one decide to brave the stroller in the street technique
- David was working and had to be at his show every afternoon to late in the evening
- No Wi-fi meant no words with friends AAaak!
- Two kids sleeping in one hotel room = a lot of sitting in the dark for mommy
- Samuel had a terrible stomach flu the whole time
- My cell phone was on "international roaming" so I was basically cut off from life!
I took a Sewing 101 class last night through a great company a friend started calledARMOMMY. If I am being honest, I think I really am more of a sewing 102 level. But, it's always good to get back to basics. I ended the night of laughing and pinning and sewing with fun women, with a gorgeous new pillow and lots of revitalized creativity. I think I may need some new curtains and other pillows and then I might move on to clothes. At least I have great intentions.
Brennan boy- playing with his mouth sounds